Monday, August 22, 2016

My Favorite Protective Style: Freetress Water Wave Crochet Braids




Every so often I get tired of doing my hair. When that happens, I know its time for a protective hair style. My favorite go-to style are crochet braids. Crochet braids do not require any leave-out so all my hair is securely protected for the duration of the style. My favorite hair texture to install is Freetress Water Wave. I have installed numerous brands and textures, but Freetress is by far the best crochet braid brand and Water Wave is the best texture.



The reason I give it top honors is, it has the best longevity. The longest I have had this hair installed is 8 weeks. With Freetress Water Wave, the longer I keep the hair installed, the better it looks. I try to always install hair that matches my natural hair color because when all my new growth starts come in it blends with the installed hair and it is hard to tell the difference between the two. It is also a great hair that looks great even through my 4-5 days of working out. Check out my weekly updates below.

This is how the hair looks in the package.








What's your favorite protective hair style? 
If its crochet braids, whats your favorite brand and texture to install?


2 comments: